Name That Part

Name this part
Answer: It's a Vacuum control unit for the heating system. It's SN33843, and if you need one we have a couple good used in our warehouse but you'll have to call as it is not on the web.

We're pretty sure that this particular unit was used only on the USA made Rabbits that had factory installed Air Conditioning. (Dealer installed AC is  different) 

Name this part diagram

Name this part diagram

Thanks to all those who participated!


Be sure to sign up for the newsletter so that you don't miss out on a chance to win!